Pages

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Tuesday Storytime- Reading rewards

We didn't go to storytime today, but I did still go to the library. (Apart from nails, I'm always reading!) So I found a leaflet in there for "Reading Rewards- Time to read; A reading challenge from your North West public library service."


What do I love more than books? Reading challenges! So I am totally up for this.  The idea is to get people reading more (10 books- between 1st June - 31st October 2011), and more Different types of books: 



  • adventure/ thriller, 
  • biog/memoir, 
  • classics, 
  • contemporary, 
  • crime/romance/westerns, 
  • historical, 
  • 'other' non-fic,
  • poetry/drama, 
  • sci-fi/fantasy/horror, 
  • Young adult
So my current reading is "Child 44" by Tom Rob Smith; I guess I could count it as -adventure/thriller, -crime, -contemporary ...?

The area I see myself struggling with most may be Classics, Poetry/drama,and possibly memoir. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com