Pages

Saturday, July 7, 2012

Nail related thoughts

The company I work for is one of the sponsors of the Olympic games, so there's been a lot of fuss made about that, with plenty more to come...
on the plus side we are being allowed to have some 'fun' related to it.  Each department has been allocated a country (we've got China) and will be able to decorate their sections appropriately...
which has just set my mind racing about Olympics/ China related manis!

- I would love to be able to be intricate enough to do a nail with the Olympic rings on!
- or, failing that 5 Olympic rings=5 nails with one of the rings on: white background/ big circle of the apt colour/ smaller white circle in the middle to make it look like a ring

- jade green nails, with gold/ silver/ bronze nail art stripes
I think I was inspired by the jade colour -OPI 'Jade is the new black'

I think this mani would be easier to do for me, allow me to actually experiment with some Nail Art for the first time.  As I'm on a budget tho I'm still looking at different (cheaper) jade green shades.  A nerdy part of me wants to only use a green that has the word JADE in the name ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com